Sunday 7 September 2014

Cd cover


I started off by collecting 3 pictures. One of the pictures, I used as a background for my CD cover and the other 2 pictures, I used to layer the cover and to use in the foreground.
I then used the magic wand tool to erase the background of both the CD and the horn. this made it easier to put both images onto he background. I used the 'free transform' tool to enable me to move the images around the page and place them anywhere i wanted. This tool also gave me access to rotate the images.
Once the images were where i wanted them on the page, I changed the colours of the background and objects. I did this by duplicating the layers of each object and adding a block colour to the object and then using an effect which will fade out the colour to enable you to see the object. the colour i chose was black which gave out a grey tone once the effect was applied.
After this, i converted the file type to JPEG so i can save it as a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment