Tuesday 9 September 2014

skin tutorial





I started off by uploading the original picture of the woman (top picture) to photoshop.
i then used the spot healing tool to cover up her imperfections such as her spots or the ahine on her nose and cheek. After this i used the paintbrush tool to define her eyebrows and used a soft effect so the lines were not too defined. After the eyebrows looked right i lowered the opacity of the colour so they looked slightly more natural.
I then used the smart blur tool to produce a cleaner and smoother image. This effect lost the colour in the womans hair so i then used the rubber tool to erase the blur on her hair, eyelashes and lips to make them more defined. After this I decided she needed more definition on her eyelid so I used a light brown shade and the paintbrush tool to go over her eyelid and used the opacity tool to stop the colour from looking so harsh.
For each step I did, I had to use a different layer so then I could change the opacity of different things without it affecting something else. It is important to do this because it makes it a lot easier to change effects and rub things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment